Skip to Main Content

Veterans Resource Center

This is an example of an inside Header

Required Documents


  1. Certificate of Eligibility Letter. You may print this from your ebenefits account or use the letter sent to your mailing address after you have applied for your VA educational benefits at:
  2. A copy of your Educational Plan. You can obtain this by meeting with an educational counselor. For the Fall semester, appointments are available for veterans with the General Counseling department. Please contact the VRC on Thursdays and Fridays to schedule an appointment for the following week. Ed plans must be up to date and include the name of your counselor. *If you are a first-time student to LACC, you are not required to provide an ed plan until your second semester.
  3. Proof of Enrollment. You can print a copy of this from your student portal after you have registered for classes. *PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY STILL OWE FEES AFTER CERTIFICATION.*
  4. Veterans Responsibility Contract
  5. A copy of your DD214. If you are a dependent or spouse, we will not need this information.

Once completed, please submit all of the above documents as a packet to the Veterans' Resource Center.

 Contact Us

Student Union Room 218
(323) 953-4000 ext. 2125
FAX: (323) 953-4040

Mailing Address

Los Angeles City College
Veterans Resource Center
855 N. Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles CA 90029

 Related Links

Los Angeles City College | 855 N. Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles California 90029


Phone: 323.953.4000


Emergency: 323.953.2911