David Ming-Li Lowe
Professor, Department of Architecture, Los Angeles City College since 1976. Tel: (213) 953-4210
- Reed College-MIT, 5-year program, transfered to California State Polytechnic University San Luis Obispo.
- Bachelor of Science, Architectural Engineering, Cal. State Poly. Univ. S.L.O. 1956.
- University of Southern California, 1957, Bachelor of Architecture.
- U.C.L.A., Theater Arts Motion Picture Division, from 1964.
About David Ming-Li Lowe
- Began in corporate architecture offices in industrial large scale projects in steel.
- After licensing in 1962, (State Board Architects License C-3667), opened own office for mid-scale residential, commercial, and institutional work.
- Began teaching Architecture in 1974 Cal Poly, Pomona, School of Environmental Design.
- Published and listed in Who's Who in America.
- Selected in 1994 by Southern California Chapter AIA for National AIA Convention as one of 100 California architects with significant work in the last 100 years.
- Correspondant and originator for Gerb Vibration Control (Berlin, Germany) in California. First use of third generation models of low frequency, wide displacement, elastic, isolation systems in earthquake and seismic control.
Created by Patricia Combes-Brighton - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1996 Los Angeles City College