Unit’s Mission Statement:
The mission of the Budget Office is to provide timely, accurate and useful information to decision makers and assist them in making the most appropriate use of fiscal resources.
1. Provide the necessary information and reports needed for the
development of the annual operating budget for the college and its
2. Deliver useful and timely information needed for the monitoring and
evaluation of the budget throughout the fiscal year.
3. Perform budget analysis and prepare reports required by the District.
4. Monitor and maintain accurate records for budgeting of all employees.
5. Work, train and provide direct assistance with administrative and
academic departments, providing direction on budgetary procedures and