Unit’s Mission Statement:
The mission of Human Resources is to provide expertise, leadership and consultation in human resource issues; to promote and support the policies of the Los Angeles Community College District; to manage processes and seek opportunities for process improvement; and to provide exemplary customer service to faculty, staff and students.
1. Improve customer satisfaction with our services.
2. Create an information packet to facilitate new employee orientation to
the District and the campus.
3. Provide professional development opportunities through access to
webinars and video conferences provided by consortiums in which
LACCD has membership.
4. Update the Payroll and Personnel forms and make available in
template format on website.
5. Create a resource reference document for the college Human
Payroll Office: Cesar Chavez Administration Building, AD 215
Personnel Office: Cesar Chavez Administration Building, AD 213
 953-4000 ext 2425 (See Staff)
|CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS|
|Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm & 5:00 - 7:00 pm|
|Friday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
LACC Payroll Office, AD 215, or
LACC Personnel Office, AD 213
855 North Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90029