The Student Information System (SIS) will not be available this weekend from Saturday, December 1st at 6:00am until Monday, December 3rd at 6:00am. Students may not add or drop classes during this time. This shutdown is required for important District maintenance.
If you are scheduled to register this weekend, you will have to wait until the system comes back up on Monday, December 3rd. Classes that were available before the shutdown will still be available once the system comes back up on Monday.
Every student has been assigned a registration time. You may register online on or after your registration date and time but not before. To find your online registration time, please do the following:
1. Go to www.lacitycollege.edu
2. Click on the red button “Register for Classes”
3. Log in to the system with your student ID number or SSN and your PIN.
(The PIN is the month and day MMDD of your birth unless you have changed it)
1. Click on the yellow tab at the top that says “View Reg Appt”
2. Set the system to the correct semester such as Spring 2013.
The district has tentatively scheduled another system shutdown from December 22nd through December 24th. We will contact you once we have confirmed the date and time.
Thank you in advance.