Career Counseling Process
Simply make an appointment by calling (323) 953-4000 Ext. 2210
● What are your interests?
● What is your personality type?
● What are your workplace values?
● What are your abilities?
● What are some of your career
|Results||Simply make an appointment by calling (323) 953-4000 Ext. 2210|
| ● O*Net
● Occupational Outlook Handbook
● Intro to Careers through Videos
● Career PowerHouse
● LACCD Interns Program: Paid
Internships; visit LACC’s Career Center
on Tuesdays from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
● CDM Career Zone
● Career Videos
● Career Trends
● Career Voyages
● What Can I Do With This Major (U.Mass)
● What Can I Do With This Major (Va.Tech)
|5||Discussion of Exploration||Simply make an appointment by calling (323) 953-4000 Ext. 2210|
|6||Decision-Making||Simply make an appointment by calling (323) 953-4000 Ext. 2210|
Research educational institutions that have programs that will help you attain your goal. Decide how long you are willing to commit to school in order to attain your desired goals.
|Educational Planning Links
● Assist Articulations
● CSU Mentor
● College Search
Do you have a polished résumé? Have you worked on developing a tantalizing cover letter? Does your field require a portfolio-like tool for interviews? Do you know the ins and outs of interviewing?
|Job Search Links
● Résumé Assistance
● Job Seeker Helper
● Job Interviewing Tutorial