What is EOPS?
The mission of the EOPS program is to assist students challenged by language, economic and educational disadvantages, and to facilitate the successful completion of their academic goals.
Support Benefits of EOPS
Students that participate in EOPS receive the personalized support and services listed below:
- Academic, career and personal counseling
- Priority registration and registration assistance
- Textbook assistance
- Social activities/fieldtrips
- Individualized Tutoring
- University application fee waivers
- Cash grants (if funding permits)
- Gap and gown purchase for graduates (if funding permits)
Eligible EOPS student that are also single parents receiving CALWORKs/Cash Aid are also eligible for additional services through the Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) program.