Skip to Main Content


Courses & Equivalencies

Please keep in mind: Our repository of courses can be modified or updated from time to time. It does not replace proper academic advising. Appropriate credit will be awarded when transcripts are officially verified and graduation petitions and/or transfer certification requests are submitted properly. Neither the Articulation Office nor the College can guarantee complete accuracy at the time of use of this Service. 

Course GE Eval Petition  or Online (Submitted by Counselors Only)
Course Substitute Petition or Online (Submitted by Counselors or Students)