Skip to Main Content

Academic Counseling

IGETC Certification Request

UC or CSU GE Checklist

Are You Requesting GE Certification to Transfer to a UC or to a CSU?:

Have You Completed at Least 12 Units at LACC? :

Have You Been Accepted to a UC or CSU Campus? :

Are You Requesting Full Certification or Partial Certification?:

Have You Attended Any Other Colleges Outside LACC or LACCD?:

Have You Taken Any Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) Exams?:

Advanced Placement exams with a minimum score of 3
International Baccalaureate exams with a minimum score of 4 or 5 depending on subject

Student Information

( ) -
Please provide your LACCD email address ending in ""