LACC Credit and Noncredit ESL: We can help you reach your goals.
- Many Credit ESL students have academic goals, but some use our academic English program for work requirements.
- Focus on academic English skills
- Prepare students for success in American college classrooms
- Ready students for transfer to universities and/or 2-year degrees
- Credit ESL classes give grades (GPA) and students can earn credit toward an AA/AS degree or they can transfer to a university
- Credit ESL courses are ideal for F1 and F2 visa students
- For California residents, out-of-state students, international students (F1 & F2 visa), and DACA recipients
- Fee-based courses, financial aid or fee waiver available
Click Here to Learn More About Credit ESL at LACC