Welcome to the LACC Nursing Department
Completing the Registered Nursing Program leads to eligibility for licensure as a registered nurse (RN). The Associate Degree program is a 2-year full-time program that includes theory and clinical courses. Once admitted, this program is designed to be completed in four semesters for non-licensed candidates.
Clinical experiences will include the opportunity for students to participate in nursing care and treatments of clients in hospitals and other health care facilities.
Nursing Department Communication Preference Due to COVID 19
E-Mail, Don’t Call
Due to the current COVID 19 situation, we are not able to work from campus and are not able to return your call. We ask that you please contact us through e-mail at (firstname.lastname@example.org), rather than calling.
Filing Period for FALL 2023 is: March 20th-April 14th at 2pm
- View and download the Information Session Announcement for Information Session schedule, filing dates, and deadlines.
- View and download the ADN Nursing Program Application for Fall 2023 to access the application for the LACC Registered Nursing Program. Please attend an Information Session for more information if you have not already.
- Due to COVID 19, we need to make changes to the application submission option. Please note the changes in the application.
- All documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope with a cover sheet. On the cover sheet you must type your full name, email address, phone number, Info session Date, Student ID #, the semester you are applying for, and if you are re-applying.
- The application must be submitted in person:
Los Angeles City College Nursing Program,
855 North Vermont Avenue, SCI-TECH 218 Front Desk
Los Angeles, CA-90029
- LACC Nursing will offer a TEAS Exam for the first 40 eligible applicants on a first come first served basis.(Students must meet the Chancellor's cut score of 80% to be eligible). Please indicate on the application packet envelope if you wish to take the TEAS with LACC.
- View and download the Military Personnel Advanced Placement Policy regarding information for LACC Nursing Education Program Military Personnel.
- View and download the CA BRN NCLEX-RN Pass Rates to see NCLEX Pass Rate.
The mission of the LACC Nursing Department is to educate students for entry level registered nursing positions in a variety of multicultural health care settings within the community.
Military Personnel Advanced Placement Policy
Sci Tech 218
Phone: (323) 953-4000 ext. 2065