Using the Registration Portal
The Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) SIS Registration Portal allows students to locate and enroll in classes. The following web tutorials are available to help students navigate the features available on the portal.
Step by Step Guides:
- HOW TO: Understand the Homepage Tiles
- HOW TO: Browse the Course Catalog
- HOW TO: Enroll in a Class
- HOW TO: Add a Class by Using the Class Number
- HOW TO: Pay Your Fees
- HOW TO: Purchase a Parking Permit
- HOW TO: Find Your Student ID Number
- HOW TO: Find Your Student Email Address
Waitlist Policy and Frequently Asked Questions
Still Having Trouble?
If you are unable to register for a class, cannot login to the system, or are experiencing any other problems using this new system please report your issue using this on-line form.
You can also contact the Welcome Center in the new Student Services Building on the First Floor for additional assistance.
Telephone: (323) 953-4000 ext 2455
The Welcome Center
Office Hours and Location
Student Services Building, Room 180
Phone: (323) 953-4000 ext 2455
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Armenian, and Russian.