How to Order Textbooks
First visit www.laccbookstore.com
- Select "BUY" from the top of the page.
- Choose your TERM from the drop down list.
- Then select the DEPARMENT, COURSE and SECTION for your first class.
- The textbooks for that class will appear below your selections.
- You may have the option to select between new and used copies of some books.
- Select "Purchase" at the bottom of the page to add these textbooks to your cart.
- Repeat these steps until you have all the books for all your courses in your cart. Then select "Continue to Checkout".
- Change the quantity of books in your cart if needed.
- For example, duplicate titles or different versions.
- If you do not want a book, change its quantity to zero.
- *note* (DC) is digital content (this is the digital version of the title), (PAC) is printed access code (this can be the e-book or other access)
- Verify your total by selecting "Update Total" and then select "Checkout"
- You will be asked to log in to your Bookstore account.
- If you do not have an account, please select "Create an Account"
- In order to process your order correctly we need an account with your name, correct address and a credit or debit card.
- PLEASE NOTE: this is an account unique to this system, your campus login will not work.
- After logging in, select "Continue to Shipping Info" and verify your address and phone number.
- Select a "Shipping Method" from the drop down list.
- Most customers will use either LACC FEDEX GROUND-CALIFORNIA or LACC PICK UP BY APPOINTMENT.
- *note* Fedex does not call you when they arrive and if your location is not secure consider choosing LACC-PICK UP BY APPOINTMENT.
- The LACC CUBSTORE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES ONCE DELIVERED BY FEDEX. You will be emailed tracking information when your purchase is on its way, please be prepared to meet your package if your location is not secure.
- Include any special instructions in the "Shipping Instructions" field.
- Any special delivery notes - eg. Leave with manager or back house.
- Your funding source - eg. EOPS, FINANCIAL AID, TAP etc.
- YOU CAN ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WANT TO PAY MORE FOR A SIGNATURE. In this case FEDEX will require you to be there to get your package.
- Select "Continue to Payment Info"
- Enter your Credit Card Information in the provided fields and select "Apply Payment"
- Please note that your card will not be charged until we verify we have your materials and process your order.
- If you have a voucher, and your voucher covers your whole order YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED. Otherwise, your card will only be charged the amount needed to complete the order.
- If you have no Credit or Debit Card to use please contact the store for further instructions.
- Enter your Student ID Number and Billing Address in the fields provided.
- Scroll down and select "Review Order" again, please review the quantities and titles and make sure that you want everything in your cart.
- Look for duplicate items.
- Look for different versions of the same title.
- Select "Place Your Order"
- Verify the quantities, special instructions, and total.
- The “receipt” you will see is actually your “order confirmation”. Again, you will not be charged until we process your items.
- Watch Your Email - when your order is ready you will receive an email with instructions on how to pick up your order, or your tracking information from FEDEX.
- This is your appointment confirmation - you cannot pick up your order until you receive this email.
Mondays to Thursdays: 9:00AM 7:00PM
View Our Hours
Cranium Café Hours:
Please check www.laccbookstore.com
BUYBACK Dates and Hours:
Please check www.laccbookstore.com
Student Union Lobby
(323) 953-4000 ext. 2142