1098T - Taxpayer Relief Act
A 1098T form will be issued to eligible students who paid out of pocket “qualified educational expenses” in the preceding tax year. Your 1098-T is mailed to the permanent address on file with the Admissions Office as of the date the forms are printed (late January).
Qualified expenses include enrollment and tuition fees only.
Tax advice regarding Education Tax Credit must be addressed to a tax professional or the IRS.
Please E-mail the following staff for additional questions regarding 1098T:
Leticia Rodriguez Torres
(323) 953-4000 ext. 2177
(323) 953-4000 ext. 2183
(323) 953-4000 ext. 2184
Access Your 1098-T information
Student website link: 1098T eConsent
- All students can access their 1098-T information on the website, even if they did not provide online consent.
To access 1098-T statement online, students will need their:
- First and Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Zip Code that appears on their 1098-T form
- School Name: Los Angeles Community College District
- No 1098-T will be generated for International Students if they do not have a valid United States Address on file.
- No 1098-T for 2020 will be generated to students with incorrect SSN/TIN per IRS audit (see separate list with SIDs assigned B23). B23 can be released if student notifies Business Office on updated SSN/ITIN in PeopleSoft. Students can update SSN/TIN by contacting A&R Office. Students will have until March 15, 2021 to update SSN/TIN and request 1098-T form for 2020 fiscal year.