Setting Up a Student Email Password Reset
Registering for the New Microsoft Self-Service Password Reset
The password for your student email account can now be reset with the use of your cell phone, or personal email account.
- Log on to MyCollege.laccd.edu SIS Portal
- Click on the Email Link on the Dashboard
- You will be given a message to provide additional information. Please write down your @student.laccd.edu email address listed in the message.
You will be required to use your @student.laccd.edu email address to reset your password in the future.
- Click the “Set it up now” link next to either or both of the authentication methods listed
- Follow On screen Instructions
- Authentication via Phone will require a cell phone with text messaging capabilities if “Text Me” is selected. Otherwise “Call me” can be utilized
- A secondary Authentication Email (i.e. yahoo, Gmail, google) can also be setup to email your authentication codes to.
- Once registration of a phone and/or email is completed you may click “Finish”