The Welcome Center is a one-stop location where students can find information about academic programs, access computers to apply to Los Angeles City College, and complete the necessary steps to enrollment as a student.
Current and prospective students receive assistance with a variety of services such as:
- Application for Admission to the college
- Online Orientation
- Registering for Classes
- Student Services & Programs
- FAFSA Completion
- Concurrent Enrollment (for High School Students)
- Identifying Registration Holds
- Taking Student Photo ID (Cub Card)
- Navigating the Student Portal
- Paying Tuition Fees
- General questions about the college and how to find employment opportunities for students who wish to work on campus.
The LACC Welcome center is conveniently located on the first floor of the Student Services Building, next to the main entrance.