LACC's international students are required to submit an original financial document that shows the equivalent of USD $22,000.00 or more for an academic year.
Acceptable Financial documents
- Personal Funds: Applicant’s checking and/or savings account statements or certified bank letters with a min. balance of $22,000 (USD) for the last three months.
- Government Scholarship: Financial Guarantee for Admissions Purposes from within the past 2 months
- Sponsors: Sponsor’s checking and/or savings account statements or certified bank letter with a min. balance of $22,000 (USD) for the last three months, AND Affidavit of Support form.
- Business, corporate, credit, investment, property account documents cannot be used for admissions purposes.
- Note on Dependent I-20’s: Please increase the minimum account balance by $4000 (USD) for each dependent I-20 you request.
- All documents must be dated within last 6 months of the application date and must be in English (or accompanied with English translation).
- Bank Statements may be in any currency. For currency conversion, see here.
- If you have a financial sponsor who will assist your financial expenses during your studies at LACC, please fill out and submit Affidavit of Support form.