Transfer Center provides IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL services. You may connect with a staff member during virtual lobby hours by clicking "Drop-in Lobby" or in person by checking in at win dow #20, Student Services Builing (SSB), 2nd Floor.
TRANSFER CENTER SERVICES:
The mission of the Transfer Center is to assist you in preparing for transfer to a four-year college or university by providing you with accurate, up-to-date information and a set of coordinated resources, activities, and services that support your transfer process.
Some of our services include:
- Advising and Counseling - General information and advising is available on a walk-in basis. Limited transfer counseling appointments may also be available. Call or visit office for availability.
- Application assistance - Get help with your admissions and supplemental applications
- College brochures - Review printed pamphlets and flyers with information for CSU, UC, and private colleges
- Workshops - Presentations on a variety of topics including UC/CSU transfer requirements, admissions applications, and the UC personal insight, and transfer guarantee are available throughout the year*
- Representative visits - College representatives from various four-year colleges and universities visit the Center to provide one-on-one advising to LACC students*
- Annual Transfer Day - Every fall, the Center organizes a college Transfer Day with representatives from local and out-of-state universities.
Check our online Calendar frequently for an updated list of scheduled events and activities.
- The Transfer Center will provide students with the opportunity to meet with representatives from 4-year universities.
- By attending a CSU or UC application workshop, students will obtain the knowledge and skills to complete the online application.
- The Transfer Center will increase the number of students who successfully complete transfer requirements and submit applications to a 4-year university.
- Students will receive transfer advisement on a walk-in basis.
For ADA Compliance
Requests for alternative formats can be made by contacting the Transfer Center office.
Live Chat With This Department
The mission of the Transfer Center is to meet the needs of students preparing to transfer to a four-year college or university by providing accurate, up-to-date information and a set of coordinated resources, activities, and services that support the transfer process.
Map of UC and CSU Universities
Ralph Bunche Scholars Program
Dream Resource Center
Download the GradGuru App!
GradGuru is a free app customized by Los Angeles City College that helps you stay on track by sending you tips and alerts on college deadlines!
Office Hours and Location
*Subject to Change*
Mondays to Tuesdays: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Fridays: 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Wednesdays to Thursdays and Saturdays to Sundays: Closed
Wednesdays to Thursdays: 10:30AM - 6:00PM
Mondays to Tuesdays and Fridays to Sundays: Closed
Student Services Building, 2nd Floor, window #25
855 N. Vermont Avenue. Los Angeles, California 90029
Charnnel Ellis, Transfer Center Director
Phone: 323-953-4000 Ext: 2215
Connect with us virtually on Cranium Café