ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS...APPLY NOW!!!
- Complete Application (spring term will be online only). Click APPLICATION
- Submit Application to email@example.com
- *Complete Steps 2-5 if you are seeking an F-1 visa and requesting an I-20
- Include a bank letter or financial statement that shows at least $8,800
- Attach Copy of Educational Record or History, e.g. Certificate of Achievement, Diploma, etc.
- Provide proof of application fee payment to LACC of $150.00.
- Submit Application and Supporting to LA@LACITYCOLLEGE.edu
- Application will be reviewed by LACC staff once it is received.
- If accepted, an acceptance packet that includes your I-20 will be emailed to you.
- When you receive your acceptance packet – read everything carefully and communicate with LACC if you have any questions.
- Have Questions? Click Zoom Room to speak with a team member, click the cloud icon below, or email LA@LACITYCOLLEGE.edu
- An I-20 is needed to pay the SEVIS fee
- Included in your acceptance will be instructions on how to pay the SEVIS fee – www.fmjfee.com
- Pay the SEVIS fee
- After you pay the SEVIS fee, schedule an appointment at the nearest U.S. Consulate Office - you will need the receipt to make an appointment with the United States Embassy
- Schedule your visa interview at the local United States Embassy in your home country.
- Appointments can be made once SEVIS fees are successfully paid.
- Appointments can only be given at the local U.S. Embassy in your home country.
- Read Tips on Visa Application before you go to your interview.
- Be on time for this appointment!
- During your appointment at the Consulate Office, they will review your documents including your financial statement
- Once approved, you will receive your F-1 visa in your passport.
- Click, Apply for F1 Student Visa to pay for the I901 fee and for visa interview tips.