ISP EXPRESS COUNSELING
Visit: ISP Express Counseling
Mon. 9AM-11AM; Tue. 9AM-11AM; Wed. 1PM-3PM; Thu. 1PM-3PM PST
(For Fall hours, contact ISP Counselor)
Online “Express” counseling is available as a 10-minute conversation with a counselor for any of the following:
- Prerequisite clearances
- Course advisement (not requiring outside transcript evaluation)
- Information about associate degree/certificate programs
- Questions regarding F1 petitions such as: RCL, Concurrent Enrollment, etc.
- General education patterns
- IGETC / CSU GE-Breadth inquiries
- Information about important enrollment deadlines and registration assistance
- Clarification of college academic policies and procedures
- Assistance with various forms/petitions such as: academic renewal, course repeat, general petition, pass/non pass, unit overload, etc.
- Information about campus support resources and/or programs
Express counseling is not for comprehensive education plans, transcript evaluations, academic probation appeals, or graduation checks and graduation petitioning. If you need more than 10 minutes, please schedule a counseling appointment.