The Noncredit ESL Program offers free English classes. There are no course fees or book fees. Noncredit academic counselors assist students in developing an education plan to help them reach their goals. Noncredit ESL focuses on English for your life and career.
- Improves English language for living, working, and studying in the United States.
- Helps students with American culture, customs, and public services
- Language skills for Naturalization (N-400 Application & Citizenship Interview)
- Prepares students for GED courses and Credit ESL courses
- Classes focus on all four language skills (listening/speaking/reading/writing), pronunciation, and grammar.
- Limited homework
- Flexible scheduling
- Classes are offered six days a week (Monday-Saturday) in the morning, afternoon, and evenings
These classes focus on the English language skills used in the workplace. We also offer specialized ESL classes for certificates in topics including Healthcare, Hospitality, and Entrepreneurship.
Have a Question About Noncredit ESL?
Please fill out this interest form for assistance